Fabilia Polsa- english
The Fabilia Polsa is an elegant family-run 3 stars hotel that during years created for you a relaxing atmosphere, in a wonderful natural environment, where you can enjoy various sport and recreating activities and a deserved relax after a day full of sport.
The hotel is built at 1350 meters in the Natural reserve of Baldo Mountain, the mountain chain that separates the Lake of Garda from Adige Valley. At 100 meters 40 km of ski and snowboard runs are available. The ski district spreads on the northern slope of Baldo Mountain, between the Lake of Garda and the Adige Valley. The Polsa-San Valentino ski station has 9 ski lifts (chair lifts, ski tows and 4 rope tows), while snowboard lovers can find the Double Park of Polsa available. Halfpipe/Jump for both beginners and experienced skiers, in one of the biggest snowparks in Trentino. For families with children there are two well-equipped and funny baby parks on the snow and school camps with tapis roulants.
At Fabilia Polsa holiday means relax and fun for the whole family. Within the Fabilia Polsa you can find a fitness room, sauna and solarium.
Big news 2017: new panoramic swimming pool with telescopic roofing and landscape view on mountains!
A new wellness area for families, to enjoy snow and winter sky in hot water, until 30 °C, or the sky and the sun of Baldo Mountain in summertime. For the youngest children, there is a pool with water deep 50 cm, for older children and adults, the central pool reaches at max 1,50 m, with water fountain and Jacuzzi. A playing environment, warm and designed for the pleasure of children and mum and dad. Did you noticed that? The water is salted! You will have benefits for the skin and the eyes. The innovation too helps caring about our little puppies!
The family services, the activities and many attractions make our Hotel a special location, where the youngest guests are always at the centre of attention. The miniclub and animation will make happy the days for your children, and with the special All inclusive formula, you will only have to think about the pleasure of being on holiday.
The Fabilia Polsa has 52 rooms of different types (Comfort Room, Family Room and Family Room Plus) made with attention to the smallest details in Trentino style and with furnitures in natural wood. For the family, each room offers a warm and comfortable environment, elegant and quiet for an optimum sleep quality, where our guests will find great attention to housekeeping and cleanliness. Most of them have a balcony and offer a wonderful panoramic view on Baldo Mountain.
News: full board packages also on ski runs in the new Malga Agri-Ristò “Le Susine”, with unrivalled prices, family-tailored.
Children will find every day many activities, classical team games, songs, dances, drawing labs and hand-crafting, recitals, tales reading and film and cartoons vision, thematic recitals but also didactic lessons or open air activities, sport, gym…
The No limits price-included with the All Inclusive Free Bar Formula:
- News 2017 Playground Area Indoor
- Half board Dinner with choice territory menus: raw and cooked vegetables and sweets buffet.
- News 2017 Lella La Padella to slide on the snow
- News 2017 Baby Drink 24h natural fruit juices with 24h open distributor children-tailored.
- International breakfast buffet until 10 AM.
- Romantic dinner for 2 adults in our Malga “Le Susine”
- Free Drink at meals with water, local white and red wine, cola, orange, lemonade tap drinks
- Free Bar 24h soft drink, water and coffee at the Hotel bar
- Free Bar on ski runs: free beverages and coffee at bar of our Malga “Le Susine” from 10 AM to 4:30 PM, with water, cola, orange
- “Free Bar Up” (optional service only for people older than 18 years) in the Hotel and on the ski runs at only 100€ per room for max 2 people; Alcools at Bar (home spirit, white, red sparkling wine, beer, home bitter liqueur, coffees)
- “Free Snack” buffet aperitif at bar from 6.30 PM with pizza, “spianatas” canapès, tasteful snacks before dinner.
- Free Ice: during meals chocolate and cream soft ice + sorbets
- Gnam Gnam children’s dinner with animators, with dedicated menu all evenings except on Saturday
- Sweet Dreams break from 10.30 PM at the Hotel bar, with hot chocolate, tea, camomile, milk and small pastry.
- With “My Family Card” many advantages in just one Card: you’ll receive it at check-in, let’s well begin… for each day of holiday we give you 5 €
- Free children health assistance at fixed hours once a week
- Mum area with open 24h laundry, small kitchen to prepare babies foods with microwave ovens and blenders, cutlery, dishes, broth, little pasta, milk and cheese
- Wellness Room with sauna
- “Specialised nanny” available in the Hotel every day except on Saturday to look after children from 6 months old.
- Animation, Junior and mini club at continuous hours everyday in Hotel and on the snow (except on Saturday, welcome from 10 AM to 4 PM and introducing in Theatre from 9 PM)
- Family Snow Club: partner from Monday to Friday for families who bought the Full Ski package, with assistance and support during lesson hours; for non skiers and walkers, excursions with snowshoes in snowy natural paths in Polsa
- Trentino tipical dinner: traditional buffet menu with show cooking*
- Donuts Party: an evening with coloured donuts for everybody*
- Cake Design Party: an evening with fondant sweeties*
- Baby afternoon break for all children from 4 to 5 PM in Hotel, with yoghurt, fruits, home-made sweets, salted snacks, hot chocolate
- Soft Room area for babies from 6 months to 3 years
- Neve Land playground area with balloons on ski-runs in our malga “Le Susine”
- Evening theatre with musicals, shows, parties and funny cabarets
- Ski-box in Hotel to storage your sport equipment
- Internal parking for cars until depletion of places. A cloth to cover the car is compulsory
- Wifi in common areas and in the rooms
You can use free Wi-Fi connection in the hall and in the bar The multi-purpose room can be used for any need, for example for a professional meeting or as a dance room
The on-site restaurant includes 2 large rooms. Here you can taste Italian and regional typical dishes, accompanied by a wide range of fine wines, always with a look for children and food intolerances. Not to lose: Free Drink during meals with unlimited tap beverages…Drink how much you want, when you want! You can choose among water, cola, orange, soda and local white and red wine.
Menu tailored for children and snack at 4.30 PM for all children.
The Fabilia Polsa deeply strives to respect environment and it has been officially recognised for its low-environmental impact policies.
From the Hotel you can reach by car Riva del Garda in 45 minutes, Rovereto in 20 minutes and Trento in 40 minutes, all cities full of activities and proposals for fun for families with children. Discover what to do with children in Rovereto on Viaggiperfamiglie.it
Via Monte Baldo, 35
38060 Polsa di Brentonico (TN)
Tel. 0544 1870821